***ALL ORDERS OVER £60 FREE SHIPPING***When will I receive my order-
Nationwide orders sent via courier -
• All orders placed before midnight Sunday for the following week will be shipped on Tuesday.
• Orders placed Mondays will be shipped on Wednesdays.
• Orders placed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays will be shipped on Thursdays.
Orders must be placed before midnight the night before the delivery day of your address (See above for areas and days) recipe box orders must be placed before 4pm the day before to be eligible for next day delivery.
Please Note: If the incorrect delivery method is selected, your order will be put on hold. A Paypal invoice will be sent via email to be completed.
For exact delivery information please email us directly - email@example.com
All of our local orders are delivered by our own van. Those deliveries are all carried out between Tuesday-Thursday depending on the area that you live in, between the hours of 6.30am-6.30pm.
All other deliveries are carried out by a third party courier.All deliveries outside our local area will be sent between Tuesday and Thursday for next day delivery. We are unable to send boxes for weekend delivery.
We send orders out as soon as it is possible once the order is complete. For an exact delivery day please don't hesitate to contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
• You don’t have to be in just leave instructions on where you would like us to leave your box.
• Full order tracking facilities are available. The courier will have either your telephone or email address to keep you updates on you allocated time slot.
• All nationwide boxes MUST be delivered next day. The Yoghurt Pot will NOT be held responsible if you choose to rearrange your delivery day with the courier once the parcel has been sent. Perishable goods will be ruined!
• Multiple boxes on one order may be put into one box. Please specify if they MUST be separate boxes.
• All orders placed using your points will NOT be delivered unless the whole order total is at our minimum order £10 or over. Any orders under the minimum will be placed on hold until your next order that is at or over £10.
• All subscription orders if split into 7day/14days, the total amount for each week MUST reach the £10 minimum order before it will be sent. Customers will be emailed with notification of this if they don't reach the minimum and the order will be placed on hold.
• Please be aware that we are sending fruit & vegetables in the post, on the rare occasion damages can happen. If this is to happen we will replace your box ASAP. We are NOT responsible if your not home to accept your delivery and it is unable to be delivered next day or left out in bad weather. The produce is likely to be ruined.